jQuery Categories List Widget
Thank you for using my plugin! I started it as a personal project then released to the public, where it has been used by a lot of people. If you like it, please give 5 starts or donate at the link below.
What it does?
- Display a collapsed list of your categories to reduce space.
- It uses jQuery for effects and to make them work with most browsers.
- Select the symbol for expanding/collapsing categories
- Select categories to exclude, so it shows only the categories you want.
- Autoexpand selected category (including it parent or child).
- Partial support for multiple instances.
- And more to come…
My plugin doesn’t work
Please go to the FAQ section at plugin’s wordpress site and read the common problems before posting a comment at the support forum. The quickiest way is to mail me from this page’s contact section or post in the support forum and give me some days to answer.
I have an idea for the plugin or some new feature
You can contact me to suggest new features but I preffer to receive some code/patches, if they’re good I will include it on it. I’ve already added some features developed by other programmers (check source code for information).
I need to make some great modification or receive some commercial support
You can hire me if you need some extra development or to do similar stuff. Just go to www.migueluseche.com for more information.
Where can i get more information?
Check the WordPress site of the plugin it contains some screenshots, frequently asked questions, support forum, check older versions, compatibility issues, etc.